Friday, February 10, 2012

Well I'm sure I've said it before and I'll say it again....JESSICA YOU ARE KILLING ME!  When it was obvious that Jessica was pregnant (before her 'official' announcement), I was jumping up and down with joy.  Why?  Well here is a short(ish) celebrity whose weight has been in the spotlight for a number of years, pregnant!  I would be able to see a realistic celebrity pregnancy and how to dress in a chic and fashionable way.  I mean, as much as I loooooooove Jessica Alba, she is not a realistic pregnant person (in my opinion) - she's so fine-boned and super slim.  Clothes were made for her.

I have been sorely disappointed with Jessica Simpson's pregnancy fashion.  It looks cheap.  It doesn't suit her body and makes her look even bigger.  Plus her hair looks messy and unkept.  Maybe once she has had the baby and loses an incredible amount of baby weight in a couple of weeks, she'll regain some fashion chicness?

There's always baby number 2 anyway?

0 comments:

Post a Comment