Monday, December 24, 2012


They say that everyone has a doppelgänger - a look-a-like.  As soon as I saw these photographs of Jenna Dewan-Tatum, well, I didn't think doppelgänger...instead I thought that I was looking at a very big breasted, slightly older looking, pregnant (!) Rachel Bilson, that sweet little Summer from OC.  Imagine if I had gone with a headline of:  Rachel Bilson: Pregnant or bolt-ons?  Luckily (for Rachel) I discovered that I was actually looking at a very lucky woman (apparently).  A woman who has made millions (?) around the world cry in their morning coffee when they wake up alone (or not).  Yes, Jenna is not only married to People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive, Channing Tatum...but she's also having his baby.  Cue cry.

So there will probably be even more tears as we watch her pregnancy progress.  She is chic.  Effortlessly.  She's wearing the celebrity must have - a leather jacket.  Although I would have preferred a leather jacket that was more cropped and had tighter sleeves - this one is a little too corporate-jacket-in-leather looking to me.  Underneath she is wearing a patterned black and white dress (little love hearts - oh Channing! - I think).  That dress really shows off her charlies doesn't it?  Not in a bad, Jessica Simpson, my eyes are burning, way...Then she ups the ante with those boots - I want those boots!  Black, leather, above the knee with a wedge heel.  I love how to finishes the look with a really understated simple necklace, sunglasses and a huge, black chain bag.  Overall, a fashion win.

Go here to make this look your own.







0 comments:

Post a Comment