Saturday, January 26, 2013


Holly Madison attended a screening of Jennifer Lopez's new film, Parker, in Las Vegas dressed in a gorgeous ruched red dress.  Isabella Oliver has a similar (if not the same) ruched dress - here's the link to that dress.  

In a recent interview Holly talked about how pregnancy is changing her as a person.

"I think what I am trying to say is I look at my choices now though my future daughter’s eyes"
"I think early on in my pregnancy I realised that to be the mom I want to be, I had to change my life, and that’s what I’m doing"

I guess that it is admirable that Holly is trying to change her life going forward.  Definitely.  It's just pretty sad that the internet lives on forever and her choices in the past will be seen forever into the future.  It's a lesson for all of us I guess.














0 comments:

Post a Comment