Tuesday, February 5, 2013



Jenna Dewan-Tatum looks so cute in these photographs.  I love her dress - grey midi with white horizontal stripes.  And the denim jacket.  I die.  I'm not 100% convinced with the nude ballet flats - mostly because of the ankle strap.  In some photographs, her calves look wider than they are due to a combination of her dress which falls mid-calf and then the ankle straps of her shoes which cut off her legs.  I think that a pair of nude ballet slip ons without the straps would have been a better look.  But it is minor because I think that she looks great.

It is strange to see her without makeup and sunglasses on.  Don't hate me for saying this....Jenna is cute, no doubt.  But makeup really takes her from being pretty but ordinary into beautiful.








0 comments:

Post a Comment