Friday, February 8, 2013


The coverage of Jessica's second pregnancy is so much different to her first.  With her first pregnancy it seemed like it went on forever and there were always new photographs of her every growing bump, b00bs and butt.  This pregnancy has been more subdued, with less frenzy.  I guess that is because Kim Kardashian is pregnant - she is drawing all of the paps and media attention.

So here is Jessica photographed on her way to the gym.  Both her and Kim Kardashian mustn't be doing any cardio activity because there is no way that their tops can safely contain their cleavage!  I can't believe I'm saying this - but I really like Jessica's sweatpants.  The colour is refreshing and a nice change from the black on black that is all I've been seeing with Kim's gym clothes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment