Wednesday, November 28, 2012


Lily, who is ready to pop any day now, already has an (almost) one year old daughter, Ethel.  I think that this is the last time, in a while, that we will see Lily looking so fabulous.  Two children under 12 months, oh my word!  It. nearly. broke. me. having a newborn and a 24 month old.  There aren't enough words to describe how incredible Lily looks here (and very tired). Which is kinda surprising, because I usually think that Lily isn't so polished in her look.  The dress is so flattering, especially when you consider how freaking enormous Lily's bump is.  It is huge.  I love the way the dress skims over her bottom and the colour - midnight blue - is really elegant.  Her hair is a little unkept, but maybe that is intended?










0 comments:

Post a Comment