Thursday, December 20, 2012


Okay, so I'm the first to admit that I have not been a fan of Malin's pregnancy style and her penchant for all things animal printAnd those motorcycle boots.  But today, I've turned a corner.  Yes, Malin is still rocking the animal print.  But somehow she looks fresher and less grungy.  And young.  Oh so young.  And slim, did I mention slim?

Today's style still plays to a more 'grungier' look than the usual hollywood starlet style.  The black leather jacket and the brown boots are still 'edgier' but are softened by the femininity of the animal print scarf.  She's also softened the look with the black jersey dress, teamed with black leggings.

Like this look?  Want to make it your own?  I've put together two spreads on this look - one for less than $200 (boots, jacket, sunglasses and all!).  








0 comments:

Post a Comment