Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Just a quick post because I'm running late to get to the office for my paying job and I had to post these photographs of Luisana Lopilato and her husband Michael Buble. I'm not even sure if I spelt Buble correctly, I know I missed the accent above the 'e' but I'm too late to check google.

This photos really make my heart melt. They are so adorable. In the photograph above, I love the look on the face of the girl in the black dress. I also love what she is wearing.

Luisana looks great.  She's around four months pregnant and I see the smallest signs of a bump. She's on trend with a an empire dress (great for pregnancy as it defines your waist and bust area and keeps them separated), leather jacket, black sandals and a black chain bag.

Her face is exquisite. And her hair is beautiful.  This is how I would love to see Jessica Simpson's hair look. Anyway, what a nice way to start your Tuesday morning or finish your day...depending on where you are in the world.  Hope it makes  you feel as warm and fuzzy as it makes me feel :)









0 comments:

Post a Comment