Saturday, January 5, 2013


After the fashion disaster that was Jessica Simpson in 2011/2012 - we have some pregnancy photos that are a noticeable improvement on this lumberjack look.

Jessica revealed in a recent interview to People


And another thing that’s changed is Jessica’s style, as the star revealed she finds herself ‘going for more sophisticated looks’ since becoming a mother.
Jessica mused: ‘I love to show off my curves, but being a mom, I guess I do it in a little bit more classy way, even though for Halloween I was a milkmaid – but there are moments.’


The dress itself is gorgeous - I love how it flows over her bump and adds some glamour with the side leg reveal.  The pops of turquoise on her drop earrings add a lovely burst of colour.  It really is a chic look.  It's just a pity that the dress reveals so much cleavage - it's hard to look sophisticated and classy when all anyone can focus on is your b00bs.  Regardless, it's a huge improvement!





0 comments:

Post a Comment