Saturday, October 18, 2014


Blake Lively was photographed recently on the red carpet for the God's Love We Deliver, Golden Heart Awards in New York City.  God's Love We Deliver is the leading provider of nutritious meals to people who are too sick to shop or cook for themselves.  They employ a team a registered dieticians who individually tailor meals to each client's specific medical requirements.

In a shimmering, full length gown with her hair in loose curls, Blake looked beautiful and so centred.  She has such an incredible ease when she is in the spotlight - like she was born to do it.

In an interview with E!, she said:
'I came from a big family, a big family of Southerners,' she told them, adding: 'I feel like I've always sorta... I'm the youngest of five, so I never raised any siblings below me, but I'm always the person who's taking everyone else's kid and putting them on my hip, so I've kinda always been a mama'.
This is my third post featuring Blake Lively (her pregnancy announcement is here and a quick break at Lake Placid is here).  She has amazing style and poise, although it's early, she's already at the top of my list of my most favourite celebrity pregnancy looks.







0 comments:

Post a Comment