Sunday, March 10, 2013


I haven't been a fan of Busy Philipps' pregnancy style - not that she doesn't look good (most of the time), it's just that her style doesn't appeal to me.  I'm not a big fan of lots of patterns.

Busy legs look amazing in this dress - they look long and toned (and brown).  The shoes are cute and make her legs look longer.

Busy's overall look is okay - the jacket is gorgeous and I could totally see it with a pair of jeans or leggings.  While the cut of the dress shows off her legs, the neckline is all wrong.  If you are a regular reader, you will know that I don't really like turtlenecks - unless you have a skinny frame - otherwise, turtlenecks make your chest look bigger and hides your neck.  And this is exactly what the neckline of this dress has done to Busy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment