Monday, December 31, 2012


I can't help myself.  I just read the news 5 minutes ago that KK is pregnant.  Looks like I'm going to have to learn how to spell her name.  I'm not sure that the media is going to able to handle the two major bump watches taking place - Kim and Kate.  Kate and Kim.  Looks like they will both be due around about the same time.  The difference in fashion is going to be epic!  

Kate will likely continue with her conservative style, while Kim....well I think that she will continue to get it wrong, most of the time.  I love that she is not afraid to show off her curves - I honestly think that she looks amazing in a bikini - much better than the skinny, bony, muscular figure that most celebrities put out there.  She also has an exquisite face - except in these photos.  The makeup is way too orange and she looks more severe and older than she normally does.  

As for what she is wearing tonight:

- leather pants - tick - on trend
- black ankle booties - tick - on trend
- some fugly fur (faux or real?) coat - I freaking hate it.  It looks so 'old'.  Like she is some Russian mobster's girlfriend. 

I just worked out what it is about her makeup that I don't like (aside from the orange)...it's the lips.  They need some colour.  They are blending into her face.  Normally her makeup is really cute too.  

Anyway, looks like bump watch has just become (more) interesting.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment